20 Examples of past Indefinite Tense! Have you ever used the present perfect tense in English and wondered what it means or how to use it correctly? In this blog post, we will take a look at the past indefinite tense and its many uses. We will also provide some examples of how to use the past Indefinite Tense in both positive and negative sentences. So, if you are curious about the past indefinite tense, keep reading!
20 Examples of Past Indefinite Tense
1) She went for a walk.
2) I didn’t, but she did.
3) She went to the shop.
4) He slept after dinner.
5) We didn’t work before we eat.
6) You played in your garden.
7) They went to school.
8) I woke up at 7 o’clock.
9) He ate without breakfast.
10) They played in the garden.
11) She went to work every day.
12) I didn’t go to work every day.
13) The little girl didn’t eat at the same time.
14) He usually has been sleeping for a long time.
15) They have usually been eating breakfast.
16) She has never gone to school by car.
17) She has been going for a walk every day.
18) They haven’t worked on Saturdays and Sundays.
19) Peter hasn’t been eating any fruit at all.
20) He has never gone to school by car.