20 Examples of Present Perfect Tense! The present perfect tense is one of the most commonly used verb forms in English. It can be a little tricky to master at first, but once you know how to use it correctly, it’s a very handy tool for expressing past events and experiences in a concise way. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at the present perfect tense and go over some of its most common uses. Keep reading to learn more!
20 Examples of Present Perfect Tense
1) She has gone for a walk.
2) I have not, but she has.
3) She has gone to the shop.
4) He has slept after dinner.
5) We have not worked before we eat.
6) You have played in your garden.
7) They have gone to school.
8) I have woken up at 7 o’clock.
9) He has eaten without breakfast.
10) They have played in the garden.
11) She has gone to work every day.
12) I have not gone to work every day.
13) The little girl hasn’t eaten at the same time.
14) He has usually been sleeping for a long time.
15) They have usually been eating breakfast.
16) She has never gone to school by car.
17) She has gone for a walk every day.
18) They have not worked on Saturdays and Sundays.
19) Peter hasn’t eaten any fruit at all.
20) He has never gone to school by car.