Apologize Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Apologize V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- confess, retract.
Apologize Past Tense / Apologize V2:- Apologized
Apologize Past Participle / Apologize V3:- Apologized
Apologize V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Apologize
Apologize Simple Past Tense
- I Apologized.
- It/He/She Apologized.
- We/They/You Apologized.
Apologize Simple Present Tense
- I Apologize.
- It/He/She Apologizes.
- We/They/You Apologize.
Apologize Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Apologize.
- It/He/She will/shall Apologize.
- We/They/You will/shall Apologize.
Apologize Past Continuous Tense
- I was Apologizing.
- It/He/She was Apologizing.
- We/They/You were Apologizing.
Apologize Present Continuous Tense
- I am Apologizing.
- It/He/She is Apologizing.
- We/They/You are Apologizing.
Apologize Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Apologizing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Apologizing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Apologizing.
Apologize Past Perfect Tense
- I had Apologized.
- It/He/She had Apologized.
- We/They/You had Apologized.
Apologize Present Perfect Tense
- I have Apologized.
- It/He/She has Apologized.
- We/They/You have Apologized.
Apologize Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Apologized.
- It/He/She will/shall have Apologized.
- We/They/You will/shall have Apologized.
Apologize Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Apologizing.
- It/He/She had been Apologizing.
- We/They/You had been Apologizing.
Apologize Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Apologizing.
- It/He/She has been Apologizing.
- We/They/You have been Apologizing.
Apologize Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Apologizing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Apologizing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Apologizing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.