Beautify Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Beautify V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make something beautiful.
Beautify Past Tense / Beautify V2:- Beautified
Beautify Past Participle / Beautify V3:- Beautified
Beautify V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Beautify
Beautify Simple Past Tense
- I Beautified.
- It/He/She Beautified.
- We/They/You Beautified.
Beautify Simple Present Tense
- I Beautify.
- It/He/She Beautifies.
- We/They/You Beautify.
Beautify Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Beautify.
- It/He/She will/shall Beautify.
- We/They/You will/shall Beautify.
Beautify Past Continuous Tense
- I was Beautifying.
- It/He/She was Beautifying.
- We/They/You were Beautifying.
Beautify Present Continuous Tense
- I am Beautifying.
- It/He/She is Beautifying.
- We/They/You are Beautifying.
Beautify Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Beautifying.
- It/He/She will/shall be Beautifying.
- We/They/You will/shall be Beautifying.
Beautify Past Perfect Tense
- I had Beautified.
- It/He/She had Beautified.
- We/They/You had Beautified.
Beautify Present Perfect Tense
- I have Beautified.
- It/He/She has Beautified.
- We/They/You have Beautified.
Beautify Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Beautified.
- It/He/She will/shall have Beautified.
- We/They/You will/shall have Beautified.
Beautify Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Beautifying.
- It/He/She had been Beautifying.
- We/They/You had been Beautifying.
Beautify Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Beautifying.
- It/He/She has been Beautifying.
- We/They/You have been Beautifying.
Beautify Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Beautifying.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Beautifying.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Beautifying.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.