Dance Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Dance V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to break or rupture the surface of something.
Dance Past Tense / Dance V2:- Danced
Dance Past Participle / Dance V3:- Danced
Dance V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Dance
Dance Simple Past Tense
- I Danced.
- It/He/She Danced.
- We/They/You Danced.
Dance Simple Present Tense
- I Dance.
- It/He/She Dances.
- We/They/You Dance.
Dance Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Dance.
- It/He/She will/shall Dance.
- We/They/You will/shall Dance.
Dance Past Continuous Tense
- I was Dancing.
- It/He/She was Dancing.
- We/They/You were Dancing.
Dance Present Continuous Tense
- I am Dancing.
- It/He/She is Dancing.
- We/They/You are Dancing.
Dance Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Dancing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Dancing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Dancing.
Dance Past Perfect Tense
- I had Danced.
- It/He/She had Danced.
- We/They/You had Danced.
Dance Present Perfect Tense
- I have Danced.
- It/He/She has Danced.
- We/They/You have Danced.
Dance Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Danced.
- It/He/She will/shall have Danced.
- We/They/You will/shall have Danced.
Dance Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Dancing.
- It/He/She had been Dancing.
- We/They/You had been Dancing.
Dance Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Dancing.
- It/He/She has been Dancing.
- We/They/You have been Dancing.
Dance Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Dancing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Dancing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Dancing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.