Dedicate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Dedicate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to set apart for a special purpose or for a person.
Dedicate Past Tense / Dedicate V2:- Dedicated
Dedicate Past Participle / Dedicate V3:- Dedicated
Dedicate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Dedicate
Dedicate Simple Past Tense
- I Dedicated.
- It/He/She Dedicated.
- We/They/You Dedicated.
Dedicate Simple Present Tense
- I Dedicate.
- It/He/She Dedicatees.
- We/They/You Dedicate.
Dedicate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Dedicate.
- It/He/She will/shall Dedicate.
- We/They/You will/shall Dedicate.
Dedicate Past Continuous Tense
- I was Dedicating.
- It/He/She was Dedicating.
- We/They/You were Dedicating.
Dedicate Present Continuous Tense
- I am Dedicating.
- It/He/She is Dedicating.
- We/They/You are Dedicating.
Dedicate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Dedicating.
- It/He/She will/shall be Dedicating.
- We/They/You will/shall be Dedicating.
Dedicate Past Perfect Tense
- I had Dedicated.
- It/He/She had Dedicated.
- We/They/You had Dedicated.
Dedicate Present Perfect Tense
- I have Dedicated.
- It/He/She has Dedicated.
- We/They/You have Dedicated.
Dedicate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Dedicated.
- It/He/She will/shall have Dedicated.
- We/They/You will/shall have Dedicated.
Dedicate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Dedicating.
- It/He/She had been Dedicating.
- We/They/You had been Dedicating.
Dedicate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Dedicating.
- It/He/She has been Dedicating.
- We/They/You have been Dedicating.
Dedicate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Dedicating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Dedicating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Dedicating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.