Depend Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Depend V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to rely on someone or something.
Depend Past Tense / Depend V2:- Depended
Depend Past Participle / Depend V3:- Depended
Depend V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Depend
Depend Simple Past Tense
- I Depended.
- It/He/She Depended.
- We/They/You Depended.
Depend Simple Present Tense
- I Depend.
- It/He/She Depends.
- We/They/You Depend.
Depend Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Depend.
- It/He/She will/shall Depend.
- We/They/You will/shall Depend.
Depend Past Continuous Tense
- I was Depending.
- It/He/She was Depending.
- We/They/You were Depending.
Depend Present Continuous Tense
- I am Depending.
- It/He/She is Depending.
- We/They/You are Depending.
Depend Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Depending.
- It/He/She will/shall be Depending.
- We/They/You will/shall be Depending.
Depend Past Perfect Tense
- I had Depended.
- It/He/She had Depended.
- We/They/You had Depended.
Depend Present Perfect Tense
- I have Depended.
- It/He/She has Depended.
- We/They/You have Depended.
Depend Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Depended.
- It/He/She will/shall have Depended.
- We/They/You will/shall have Depended.
Depend Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Depending.
- It/He/She had been Depending.
- We/They/You had been Depending.
Depend Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Depending.
- It/He/She has been Depending.
- We/They/You have been Depending.
Depend Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Depending.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Depending.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Depending.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.