Diminish Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Diminish V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to reduce the size, amount, or strength of something.
Diminish Past Tense / Diminish V2:- Diminished
Diminish Past Participle / Diminish V3:- Diminished
Diminish V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Diminish
Diminish Simple Past Tense
- I Diminished.
- It/He/She Diminished.
- We/They/You Diminished.
Diminish Simple Present Tense
- I Diminish.
- It/He/She Diminishes.
- We/They/You Diminish.
Diminish Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Diminish.
- It/He/She will/shall Diminish.
- We/They/You will/shall Diminish.
Diminish Past Continuous Tense
- I was Diminishing.
- It/He/She was Diminishing.
- We/They/You were Diminishing.
Diminish Present Continuous Tense
- I am Diminishing.
- It/He/She is Diminishing.
- We/They/You are Diminishing.
Diminish Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Diminishing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Diminishing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Diminishing.
Diminish Past Perfect Tense
- I had Diminished.
- It/He/She had Diminished.
- We/They/You had Diminished.
Diminish Present Perfect Tense
- I have Diminished.
- It/He/She has Diminished.
- We/They/You have Diminished.
Diminish Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Diminished.
- It/He/She will/shall have Diminished.
- We/They/You will/shall have Diminished.
Diminish Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Diminishing.
- It/He/She had been Diminishing.
- We/They/You had been Diminishing.
Diminish Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Diminishing.
- It/He/She has been Diminishing.
- We/They/You have been Diminishing.
Diminish Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Diminishing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Diminishing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Diminishing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.