Discuss Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Discuss V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to talk about something.
Discuss Past Tense / Discuss V2:- Discussed
Discuss Past Participle / Discuss V3:- Discussed
Discuss V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Discuss
Discuss Simple Past Tense
- I Discussed.
- It/He/She Discussed.
- We/They/You Discussed.
Discuss Simple Present Tense
- I Discuss.
- It/He/She Discusses.
- We/They/You Discuss.
Discuss Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Discuss.
- It/He/She will/shall Discuss.
- We/They/You will/shall Discuss.
Discuss Past Continuous Tense
- I was Discussing.
- It/He/She was Discussing.
- We/They/You were Discussing.
Discuss Present Continuous Tense
- I am Discussing.
- It/He/She is Discussing.
- We/They/You are Discussing.
Discuss Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Discussing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Discussing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Discussing.
Discuss Past Perfect Tense
- I had Discussed.
- It/He/She had Discussed.
- We/They/You had Discussed.
Discuss Present Perfect Tense
- I have Discussed.
- It/He/She has Discussed.
- We/They/You have Discussed.
Discuss Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Discussed.
- It/He/She will/shall have Discussed.
- We/They/You will/shall have Discussed.
Discuss Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Discussing.
- It/He/She had been Discussing.
- We/They/You had been Discussing.
Discuss Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Discussing.
- It/He/She has been Discussing.
- We/They/You have been Discussing.
Discuss Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Discussing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Discussing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Discussing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.