Fill Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Fill V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to supply or occupy with something.
Fill Past Tense / Fill V2:- Filled
Fill Past Participle / Fill V3:- Filled
Fill V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Fill
Fill Simple Past Tense
- I Filled.
- It/He/She Filled.
- We/They/You Filled.
Fill Simple Present Tense
- I Fill.
- It/He/She Fills.
- We/They/You Fill.
Fill Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Fill.
- It/He/She will/shall Fill.
- We/They/You will/shall Fill.
Fill Past Continuous Tense
- I was Filling.
- It/He/She was Filling.
- We/They/You were Filling.
Fill Present Continuous Tense
- I am Filling.
- It/He/She is Filling.
- We/They/You are Filling.
Fill Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Filling.
- It/He/She will/shall be Filling.
- We/They/You will/shall be Filling.
Fill Past Perfect Tense
- I had Filled.
- It/He/She had Filled.
- We/They/You had Filled.
Fill Present Perfect Tense
- I have Filled.
- It/He/She has Filled.
- We/They/You have Filled.
Fill Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Filled.
- It/He/She will/shall have Filled.
- We/They/You will/shall have Filled.
Fill Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Filling.
- It/He/She had been Filling.
- We/They/You had been Filling.
Fill Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Filling.
- It/He/She has been Filling.
- We/They/You have been Filling.
Fill Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Filling.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Filling.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Filling.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.