Glitter Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Glitter V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make or become bright and shiny.
Glitter Past Tense / Glitter V2:- Glittered
Glitter Past Participle / Glitter V3:- Glittered
Glitter V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Glitter
Glitter Simple Past Tense
- I Glittered.
- It/He/She Glittered.
- We/They/You Glittered.
Glitter Simple Present Tense
- I Glitter.
- It/He/She Glitters.
- We/They/You Glitter.
Glitter Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Glitter.
- It/He/She will/shall Glitter.
- We/They/You will/shall Glitter.
Glitter Past Continuous Tense
- I was Glittering.
- It/He/She was Glittering.
- We/They/You were Glittering.
Glitter Present Continuous Tense
- I am Glittering.
- It/He/She is Glittering.
- We/They/You are Glittering.
Glitter Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Glittering.
- It/He/She will/shall be Glittering.
- We/They/You will/shall be Glittering.
Glitter Past Perfect Tense
- I had Glittered.
- It/He/She had Glittered.
- We/They/You had Glittered.
Glitter Present Perfect Tense
- I have Glittered.
- It/He/She has Glittered.
- We/They/You have Glittered.
Glitter Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Glittered.
- It/He/She will/shall have Glittered.
- We/They/You will/shall have Glittered.
Glitter Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Glittering.
- It/He/She had been Glittering.
- We/They/You had been Glittering.
Glitter Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Glittering.
- It/He/She has been Glittering.
- We/They/You have been Glittering.
Glitter Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Glittering.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Glittering.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Glittering.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.