Identify Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Identify V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to recognize someone or something.
Identify Past Tense / Identify V2:- Identified
Identify Past Participle / Identify V3:- Identified
Identify V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Identify
Identify Simple Past Tense
- I Identified.
- It/He/She Identified.
- We/They/You Identified.
Identify Simple Present Tense
- I Identify.
- It/He/She Identifies.
- We/They/You Identify.
Identify Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Identify.
- It/He/She will/shall Identify.
- We/They/You will/shall Identify.
Identify Past Continuous Tense
- I was Identifying.
- It/He/She was Identifying.
- We/They/You were Identifying.
Identify Present Continuous Tense
- I am Identifying.
- It/He/She is Identifying.
- We/They/You are Identifying.
Identify Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Identifying.
- It/He/She will/shall be Identifying.
- We/They/You will/shall be Identifying.
Identify Past Perfect Tense
- I had Identified.
- It/He/She had Identified.
- We/They/You had Identified.
Identify Present Perfect Tense
- I have Identified.
- It/He/She has Identified.
- We/They/You have Identified.
Identify Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Identified.
- It/He/She will/shall have Identified.
- We/They/You will/shall have Identified.
Identify Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Identifying.
- It/He/She had been Identifying.
- We/They/You had been Identifying.
Identify Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Identifying.
- It/He/She has been Identifying.
- We/They/You have been Identifying.
Identify Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Identifying.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Identifying.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Identifying.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.