Ill-treat Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Ill-treat V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to treat with cruelty and injustice.
Ill-treat Past Tense / Ill-treat V2:- Ill-treated
Ill-treat Past Participle / Ill-treat V3:- Ill-treated
Ill-treat V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Ill-treat
Ill-treat Simple Past Tense
- I Ill-treated.
- It/He/She Ill-treated.
- We/They/You Ill-treated.
Ill-treat Simple Present Tense
- I Ill-treat.
- It/He/She Ill-treats.
- We/They/You Ill-treat.
Ill-treat Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Ill-treat.
- It/He/She will/shall Ill-treat.
- We/They/You will/shall Ill-treat.
Ill-treat Past Continuous Tense
- I was Ill-treating.
- It/He/She was Ill-treating.
- We/They/You were Ill-treating.
Ill-treat Present Continuous Tense
- I am Ill-treating.
- It/He/She is Ill-treating.
- We/They/You are Ill-treating.
Ill-treat Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Ill-treating.
- It/He/She will/shall be Ill-treating.
- We/They/You will/shall be Ill-treating.
Ill-treat Past Perfect Tense
- I had Ill-treated.
- It/He/She had Ill-treated.
- We/They/You had Ill-treated.
Ill-treat Present Perfect Tense
- I have Ill-treated.
- It/He/She has Ill-treated.
- We/They/You have Ill-treated.
Ill-treat Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Ill-treated.
- It/He/She will/shall have Ill-treated.
- We/They/You will/shall have Ill-treated.
Ill-treat Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Ill-treating.
- It/He/She had been Ill-treating.
- We/They/You had been Ill-treating.
Ill-treat Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Ill-treating.
- It/He/She has been Ill-treating.
- We/They/You have been Ill-treating.
Ill-treat Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Ill-treating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Ill-treating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Ill-treating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.