Inhale Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Inhale V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to breathe in deeply.
Inhale Past Tense / Inhale V2:- Inhaled
Inhale Past Participle / Inhale V3:- Inhaled
Inhale V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Inhale
Inhale Simple Past Tense
- I Inhaled.
- It/He/She Inhaled.
- We/They/You Inhaled.
Inhale Simple Present Tense
- I Inhale.
- It/He/She Inhales.
- We/They/You Inhale.
Inhale Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Inhale.
- It/He/She will/shall Inhale.
- We/They/You will/shall Inhale.
Inhale Past Continuous Tense
- I was Inhaling.
- It/He/She was Inhaling.
- We/They/You were Inhaling.
Inhale Present Continuous Tense
- I am Inhaling.
- It/He/She is Inhaling.
- We/They/You are Inhaling.
Inhale Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Inhaling.
- It/He/She will/shall be Inhaling.
- We/They/You will/shall be Inhaling.
Inhale Past Perfect Tense
- I had Inhaled.
- It/He/She had Inhaled.
- We/They/You had Inhaled.
Inhale Present Perfect Tense
- I have Inhaled.
- It/He/She has Inhaled.
- We/They/You have Inhaled.
Inhale Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Inhaled.
- It/He/She will/shall have Inhaled.
- We/They/You will/shall have Inhaled.
Inhale Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Inhaling.
- It/He/She had been Inhaling.
- We/They/You had been Inhaling.
Inhale Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Inhaling.
- It/He/She has been Inhaling.
- We/They/You have been Inhaling.
Inhale Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Inhaling.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Inhaling.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Inhaling.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.