Innovate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Innovate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to invent something new; to introduce a new idea, method or process.
Innovate Past Tense / Innovate V2:- Innovated
Innovate Past Participle / Innovate V3:- Innovated
Innovate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Innovate
Innovate Simple Past Tense
- I Innovated.
- It/He/She Innovated.
- We/They/You Innovated.
Innovate Simple Present Tense
- I Innovate.
- It/He/She Innovates.
- We/They/You Innovate.
Innovate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Innovate.
- It/He/She will/shall Innovate.
- We/They/You will/shall Innovate.
Innovate Past Continuous Tense
- I was Innovating.
- It/He/She was Innovating.
- We/They/You were Innovating.
Innovate Present Continuous Tense
- I am Innovating.
- It/He/She is Innovating.
- We/They/You are Innovating.
Innovate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Innovating.
- It/He/She will/shall be Innovating.
- We/They/You will/shall be Innovating.
Innovate Past Perfect Tense
- I had Innovated.
- It/He/She had Innovated.
- We/They/You had Innovated.
Innovate Present Perfect Tense
- I have Innovated.
- It/He/She has Innovated.
- We/They/You have Innovated.
Innovate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Innovated.
- It/He/She will/shall have Innovated.
- We/They/You will/shall have Innovated.
Innovate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Innovating.
- It/He/She had been Innovating.
- We/They/You had been Innovating.
Innovate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Innovating.
- It/He/She has been Innovating.
- We/They/You have been Innovating.
Innovate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Innovating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Innovating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Innovating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.