Install Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Install V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to put (something) in a place or position.
Install Past Tense / Install V2:- Installed
Install Past Participle / Install V3:- Installed
Install V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Install
Install Simple Past Tense
- I Installed.
- It/He/She Installed.
- We/They/You Installed.
Install Simple Present Tense
- I Install.
- It/He/She Installs.
- We/They/You Install.
Install Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Install.
- It/He/She will/shall Install.
- We/They/You will/shall Install.
Install Past Continuous Tense
- I was Installing.
- It/He/She was Installing.
- We/They/You were Installing.
Install Present Continuous Tense
- I am Installing.
- It/He/She is Installing.
- We/They/You are Installing.
Install Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Installing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Installing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Installing.
Install Past Perfect Tense
- I had Installed.
- It/He/She had Installed.
- We/They/You had Installed.
Install Present Perfect Tense
- I have Installed.
- It/He/She has Installed.
- We/They/You have Installed.
Install Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Installed.
- It/He/She will/shall have Installed.
- We/They/You will/shall have Installed.
Install Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Installing.
- It/He/She had been Installing.
- We/They/You had been Installing.
Install Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Installing.
- It/He/She has been Installing.
- We/They/You have been Installing.
Install Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Installing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Installing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Installing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson