Pat Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Pat V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- touch lightly with your hand
Pat Past Tense / Pat V2:- Patted
Pat Past Participle / Pat V3:- Patted
Pat V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Pat
Pat Simple Past Tense
- I patted.
- It/He/She patted.
- We/They/You patted.
Pat Simple Present Tense
- I pat.
- It/He/She pats.
- We/They/You pat.
Pat Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall pat.
- It/He/She will/shall pat.
- We/They/You will/shall pat.
Pat Past Continuous Tense
- I was patting.
- It/He/She was patting.
- We/They/You were patting.
Pat Present Continuous Tense
- I am patting.
- It/He/She is patting.
- We/They/You are patting.
Pat Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be patting.
- It/He/She will/shall be patting.
- We/They/You will/shall be patting.
Pat Past Perfect Tense
- I had patted.
- It/He/She had patted.
- We/They/You had patted.
Pat Present Perfect Tense
- I have patted.
- It/He/She has patted.
- We/They/You have patted.
Pat Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have patted.
- It/He/She will/shall have patted.
- We/They/You will/shall have patted.
Pat Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been patting.
- It/He/She had been patting.
- We/They/You had been patting.
Pat Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been patting.
- It/He/She has been patting.
- We/They/You have been patting.
Pat Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been patting.
- It/He/She will/shall have been patting.
- We/They/You will/shall have been patting.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson