Quarrel Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Quarrel V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to argue angrily
Quarrel Past Tense / Quarrel V2:- Quarrelled
Quarrel Past Participle / Quarrel V3:- Quarrelled
Quarrel V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Quarrel
Quarrel Simple Past Tense
- I quarrelled.
- It/He/She quarrelled.
- We/They/You quarrelled.
Quarrel Simple Present Tense
- I quarrel.
- It/He/She quarrels.
- We/They/You quarrel.
Quarrel Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall quarrel.
- It/He/She will/shall quarrel.
- We/They/You will/shall quarrel.
Quarrel Past Continuous Tense
- I was quarreling.
- It/He/She was quarreling.
- We/They/You were quarreling.
Quarrel Present Continuous Tense
- I am quarreling.
- It/He/She is quarreling.
- We/They/You are quarreling.
Quarrel Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be quarreling.
- It/He/She will/shall be quarreling.
- We/They/You will/shall be quarreling.
Quarrel Past Perfect Tense
- I had quarrelled.
- It/He/She had quarrelled.
- We/They/You had quarrelled.
Quarrel Present Perfect Tense
- I have quarrelled.
- It/He/She has quarrelled.
- We/They/You have quarrelled.
Quarrel Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have quarrelled.
- It/He/She will/shall have quarrelled.
- We/They/You will/shall have quarrelled.
Quarrel Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been quarreling.
- It/He/She had been quarreling.
- We/They/You had been quarreling.
Quarrel Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been quarreling.
- It/He/She has been quarreling.
- We/They/You have been quarreling.
Quarrel Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been quarreling.
- It/He/She will/shall have been quarreling.
- We/They/You will/shall have been quarreling.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.