Realize Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Realize V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to become aware
Realize Past Tense / Realize V2:- Realized
Realize Past Participle / Realize V3:- Realized
Realize V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Realize
Realize Simple Past Tense
- I realized.
- It/He/She realized.
- We/They/You realized.
Realize Simple Present Tense
- I realize.
- It/He/She realizes.
- We/They/You realize.
Realize Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall realize.
- It/He/She will/shall realize.
- We/They/You will/shall realize.
Realize Past Continuous Tense
- I was realizing.
- It/He/She was realizing.
- We/They/You were realizing.
Realize Present Continuous Tense
- I am realizing.
- It/He/She is realizing.
- We/They/You are realizing.
Realize Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be realizing.
- It/He/She will/shall be realizing.
- We/They/You will/shall be realizing.
Realize Past Perfect Tense
- I had realized.
- It/He/She had realized.
- We/They/You had realized.
Realize Present Perfect Tense
- I have realized.
- It/He/She has realized.
- We/They/You have realized.
Realize Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have realized.
- It/He/She will/shall have realized.
- We/They/You will/shall have realized.
Realize Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been realizing.
- It/He/She had been realizing.
- We/They/You had been realizing.
Realize Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been realizing.
- It/He/She has been realizing.
- We/They/You have been realizing.
Realize Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been realizing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been realizing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been realizing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson