Recollect Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Recollect V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give someone or something money
Recollect Past Tense / Recollect V2:- Recollected
Recollect Past Participle / Recollect V3:- Recollected
Recollect V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Recollect
Recollect Simple Past Tense
- I recollected.
- It/He/She recollected.
- We/They/You recollected.
Recollect Simple Present Tense
- I recollect.
- It/He/She recollects.
- We/They/You recollect.
Recollect Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall recollect.
- It/He/She will/shall recollect.
- We/They/You will/shall recollect.
Recollect Past Continuous Tense
- I was recollecting.
- It/He/She was recollecting.
- We/They/You were recollecting.
Recollect Present Continuous Tense
- I am recollecting.
- It/He/She is recollecting.
- We/They/You are recollecting.
Recollect Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be recollecting.
- It/He/She will/shall be recollecting.
- We/They/You will/shall be recollecting.
Recollect Past Perfect Tense
- I had recollected.
- It/He/She had recollected.
- We/They/You had recollected.
Recollect Present Perfect Tense
- I have recollected.
- It/He/She has recollected.
- We/They/You have recollected.
Recollect Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have recollected.
- It/He/She will/shall have recollected.
- We/They/You will/shall have recollected.
Recollect Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been recollecting.
- It/He/She had been recollecting.
- We/They/You had been recollecting.
Recollect Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been recollecting.
- It/He/She has been recollecting.
- We/They/You have been recollecting.
Recollect Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been recollecting.
- It/He/She will/shall have been recollecting.
- We/They/You will/shall have been recollecting.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson