Sacrifice Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Sacrifice V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- offer or kill as a sacrifice
Sacrifice Past Tense / Sacrifice V2:- Sacrificed
Sacrifice Past Participle / Sacrifice V3:- Sacrificed
Sacrifice V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Sacrifice
Sacrifice Simple Past Tense
- I sacrificed.
- It/He/She sacrificed.
- We/They/You sacrificed.
Sacrifice Simple Present Tense
- I sacrifice.
- It/He/She sacrifices.
- We/They/You sacrifice.
Sacrifice Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall sacrifice.
- It/He/She will/shall sacrifice.
- We/They/You will/shall sacrifice.
Sacrifice Past Continuous Tense
- I was sacrificing.
- It/He/She was sacrificing.
- We/They/You were sacrificing.
Sacrifice Present Continuous Tense
- I am sacrificing.
- It/He/She is sacrificing.
- We/They/You are sacrificing.
Sacrifice Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be sacrificing.
- It/He/She will/shall be sacrificing.
- We/They/You will/shall be sacrificing.
Sacrifice Past Perfect Tense
- I had sacrificed.
- It/He/She had sacrificed.
- We/They/You had sacrificed.
Sacrifice Present Perfect Tense
- I have sacrificed.
- It/He/She has sacrificed.
- We/They/You have sacrificed.
Sacrifice Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have sacrificed.
- It/He/She will/shall have sacrificed.
- We/They/You will/shall have sacrificed.
Sacrifice Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been sacrificing.
- It/He/She had been sacrificing.
- We/They/You had been sacrificing.
Sacrifice Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been sacrificing.
- It/He/She has been sacrificing.
- We/They/You have been sacrificing.
Sacrifice Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been sacrificing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been sacrificing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been sacrificing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation