Sally Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Sally V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to go somewhere quickly
Sally Past Tense / Sally V2:- Sallied
Sally Past Participle / Sally V3:- Sallied
Sally V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Sally
Sally Simple Past Tense
- I sallied.
- It/He/She sallied.
- We/They/You sallied.
Sally Simple Present Tense
- I sally.
- It/He/She sallys.
- We/They/You sally.
Sally Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall sally.
- It/He/She will/shall sally.
- We/They/You will/shall sally.
Sally Past Continuous Tense
- I was sallying.
- It/He/She was sallying.
- We/They/You were sallying.
Sally Present Continuous Tense
- I am sallying.
- It/He/She is sallying.
- We/They/You are sallying.
Sally Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be sallying.
- It/He/She will/shall be sallying.
- We/They/You will/shall be sallying.
Sally Past Perfect Tense
- I had sallied.
- It/He/She had sallied.
- We/They/You had sallied.
Sally Present Perfect Tense
- I have sallied.
- It/He/She has sallied.
- We/They/You have sallied.
Sally Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have sallied.
- It/He/She will/shall have sallied.
- We/They/You will/shall have sallied.
Sally Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been sallying.
- It/He/She had been sallying.
- We/They/You had been sallying.
Sally Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been sallying.
- It/He/She has been sallying.
- We/They/You have been sallying.
Sally Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been sallying.
- It/He/She will/shall have been sallying.
- We/They/You will/shall have been sallying.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson