Scrub Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Scrub V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make a surface clean by rubbing it
Scrub Past Tense / Scrub V2:- Scrubbed
Scrub Past Participle / Scrub V3:- Scrubbed
Scrub V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Scrub
Scrub Simple Past Tense
- I scrubbed.
- It/He/She scrubbed.
- We/They/You scrubbed.
Scrub Simple Present Tense
- I scrub.
- It/He/She scrubs.
- We/They/You scrub.
Scrub Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall scrub.
- It/He/She will/shall scrub.
- We/They/You will/shall scrub.
Scrub Past Continuous Tense
- I was scrubbing.
- It/He/She was scrubbing.
- We/They/You were scrubbing.
Scrub Present Continuous Tense
- I am scrubbing.
- It/He/She is scrubbing.
- We/They/You are scrubbing.
Scrub Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be scrubbing.
- It/He/She will/shall be scrubbing.
- We/They/You will/shall be scrubbing.
Scrub Past Perfect Tense
- I had scrubbed.
- It/He/She had scrubbed.
- We/They/You had scrubbed.
Scrub Present Perfect Tense
- I have scrubbed.
- It/He/She has scrubbed.
- We/They/You have scrubbed.
Scrub Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have scrubbed.
- It/He/She will/shall have scrubbed.
- We/They/You will/shall have scrubbed.
Scrub Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been scrubbing.
- It/He/She had been scrubbing.
- We/They/You had been scrubbing.
Scrub Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been scrubbing.
- It/He/She has been scrubbing.
- We/They/You have been scrubbing.
Scrub Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been scrubbing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been scrubbing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been scrubbing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.