Stand Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Stand V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- be upright on your feet
Stand Past Tense / Stand V2:- Stood
Stand Past Participle / Stand V3:- Stood
Stand V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Stand
Stand Simple Past Tense
- I stood.
- It/He/She stood.
- We/They/You stood.
Stand Simple Present Tense
- I stand.
- It/He/She stands.
- We/They/You stand.
Stand Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall stand.
- It/He/She will/shall stand.
- We/They/You will/shall stand.
Stand Past Continuous Tense
- I was standing.
- It/He/She was standing.
- We/They/You were standing.
Stand Present Continuous Tense
- I am standing.
- It/He/She is standing.
- We/They/You are standing.
Stand Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be standing.
- It/He/She will/shall be standing.
- We/They/You will/shall be standing.
Stand Past Perfect Tense
- I had stood.
- It/He/She had stood.
- We/They/You had stood.
Stand Present Perfect Tense
- I have stood.
- It/He/She has stood.
- We/They/You have stood.
Stand Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have stood.
- It/He/She will/shall have stood.
- We/They/You will/shall have stood.
Stand Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been standing.
- It/He/She had been standing.
- We/They/You had been standing.
Stand Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been standing.
- It/He/She has been standing.
- We/They/You have been standing.
Stand Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been standing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been standing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been standing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson