Sting Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Sting V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to cause a sharp pain
Sting Past Tense / Sting V2:- Stung
Sting Past Participle / Sting V3:- Stung
Sting V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Sting
Sting Simple Past Tense
- I stung.
- It/He/She stung.
- We/They/You stung.
Sting Simple Present Tense
- I sting.
- It/He/She stings.
- We/They/You sting.
Sting Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall sting.
- It/He/She will/shall sting.
- We/They/You will/shall sting.
Sting Past Continuous Tense
- I was stinging.
- It/He/She was stinging.
- We/They/You were stinging.
Sting Present Continuous Tense
- I am stinging.
- It/He/She is stinging.
- We/They/You are stinging.
Sting Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be stinging.
- It/He/She will/shall be stinging.
- We/They/You will/shall be stinging.
Sting Past Perfect Tense
- I had stung.
- It/He/She had stung.
- We/They/You had stung.
Sting Present Perfect Tense
- I have stung.
- It/He/She has stung.
- We/They/You have stung.
Sting Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have stung.
- It/He/She will/shall have stung.
- We/They/You will/shall have stung.
Sting Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been stinging.
- It/He/She had been stinging.
- We/They/You had been stinging.
Sting Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been stinging.
- It/He/She has been stinging.
- We/They/You have been stinging.
Sting Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been stinging.
- It/He/She will/shall have been stinging.
- We/They/You will/shall have been stinging.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson