Teach Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Teach V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- give knowledge
Teach Past Tense / Teach V2:- Taught
Teach Past Participle / Teach V3:- Taught
Teach V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Teach
Teach Simple Past Tense
- I taught.
- It/He/She taught.
- We/They/You taught.
Teach Simple Present Tense
- I teach.
- It/He/She teaches.
- We/They/You teach.
Teach Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall teach.
- It/He/She will/shall teach.
- We/They/You will/shall teach.
Teach Past Continuous Tense
- I was teaching.
- It/He/She was teaching.
- We/They/You were teaching.
Teach Present Continuous Tense
- I am teaching.
- It/He/She is teaching.
- We/They/You are teaching.
Teach Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be teaching.
- It/He/She will/shall be teaching.
- We/They/You will/shall be teaching.
Teach Past Perfect Tense
- I had taught.
- It/He/She had taught.
- We/They/You had taught.
Teach Present Perfect Tense
- I have taught.
- It/He/She has taught.
- We/They/You have taught.
Teach Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have taught.
- It/He/She will/shall have taught.
- We/They/You will/shall have taught.
Teach Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been teaching.
- It/He/She had been teaching.
- We/They/You had been teaching.
Teach Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been teaching.
- It/He/She has been teaching.
- We/They/You have been teaching.
Teach Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been teaching.
- It/He/She will/shall have been teaching.
- We/They/You will/shall have been teaching.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.