Throw Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Throw V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to move something quickly with your hand
Throw Past Tense / Throw V2:- threw
Throw Past Participle / Throw V3:- thrown
Throw V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Throw
Throw Simple Past Tense
- I threw.
- It/He/She threw.
- We/They/You threw.
Throw Simple Present Tense
- I throw.
- It/He/She throws.
- We/They/You throw.
Throw Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall throw.
- It/He/She will/shall throw.
- We/They/You will/shall throw.
Throw Past Continuous Tense
- I was throwing.
- It/He/She was throwing.
- We/They/You were throwing.
Throw Present Continuous Tense
- I am throwing.
- It/He/She is throwing.
- We/They/You are throwing.
Throw Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be throwing.
- It/He/She will/shall be throwing.
- We/They/You will/shall be throwing.
Throw Past Perfect Tense
- I had thrown.
- It/He/She had thrown.
- We/They/You had thrown.
Throw Present Perfect Tense
- I have thrown.
- It/He/She has thrown.
- We/They/You have thrown.
Throw Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have thrown.
- It/He/She will/shall have thrown.
- We/They/You will/shall have thrown.
Throw Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been throwing.
- It/He/She had been throwing.
- We/They/You had been throwing.
Throw Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been throwing.
- It/He/She has been throwing.
- We/They/You have been throwing.
Throw Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been throwing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been throwing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been throwing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson