Translate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Translate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to change written or spoken information
Translate Past Tense / Translate V2:- Translated
Translate Past Participle / Translate V3:- Translated
Translate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Translate
Translate Simple Past Tense
- I translated.
- It/He/She translated.
- We/They/You translated.
Translate Simple Present Tense
- I translate.
- It/He/She translates.
- We/They/You translate.
Translate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall translate.
- It/He/She will/shall translate.
- We/They/You will/shall translate.
Translate Past Continuous Tense
- I was translating.
- It/He/She was translating.
- We/They/You were translating.
Translate Present Continuous Tense
- I am translating.
- It/He/She is translating.
- We/They/You are translating.
Translate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be translating.
- It/He/She will/shall be translating.
- We/They/You will/shall be translating.
Translate Past Perfect Tense
- I had translated.
- It/He/She had translated.
- We/They/You had translated.
Translate Present Perfect Tense
- I have translated.
- It/He/She has translated.
- We/They/You have translated.
Translate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have translated.
- It/He/She will/shall have translated.
- We/They/You will/shall have translated.
Translate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been translating.
- It/He/She had been translating.
- We/They/You had been translating.
Translate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been translating.
- It/He/She has been translating.
- We/They/You have been translating.
Translate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been translating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been translating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been translating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.