Whisper Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Whisper V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- speak in a quiet way
Whisper Past Tense / Whisper V2:- Whispered
Whisper Past Participle / Whisper V3:- Whispered
Whisper V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Whisper
Whisper Simple Past Tense
- I whispered.
- It/He/She whispered.
- We/They/You whispered.
Whisper Simple Present Tense
- I whisper.
- It/He/She whispers.
- We/They/You whisper.
Whisper Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall whisper.
- It/He/She will/shall whisper.
- We/They/You will/shall whisper.
Whisper Past Continuous Tense
- I was whispering.
- It/He/She was whispering.
- We/They/You were whispering.
Whisper Present Continuous Tense
- I am whispering.
- It/He/She is whispering.
- We/They/You are whispering.
Whisper Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be whispering.
- It/He/She will/shall be whispering.
- We/They/You will/shall be whispering.
Whisper Past Perfect Tense
- I had whispered.
- It/He/She had whispered.
- We/They/You had whispered.
Whisper Present Perfect Tense
- I have whispered.
- It/He/She has whispered.
- We/They/You have whispered.
Whisper Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have whispered.
- It/He/She will/shall have whispered.
- We/They/You will/shall have whispered.
Whisper Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been whispering.
- It/He/She had been whispering.
- We/They/You had been whispering.
Whisper Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been whispering.
- It/He/She has been whispering.
- We/They/You have been whispering.
Whisper Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been whispering.
- It/He/She will/shall have been whispering.
- We/They/You will/shall have been whispering.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson