Worship Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Worship V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- express adoration
Worship Past Tense / Worship V2:- Worshipped
Worship Past Participle / Worship V3:- Worshipped
Worship V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Worship
Worship Simple Past Tense
- I worshipped.
- It/He/She worshipped.
- We/They/You worshipped.
Worship Simple Present Tense
- I worship.
- It/He/She worships.
- We/They/You worship.
Worship Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall worship.
- It/He/She will/shall worship.
- We/They/You will/shall worship.
Worship Past Continuous Tense
- I was worshipping.
- It/He/She was worshipping.
- We/They/You were worshipping.
Worship Present Continuous Tense
- I am worshipping.
- It/He/She is worshipping.
- We/They/You are worshipping.
Worship Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be worshipping.
- It/He/She will/shall be worshipping.
- We/They/You will/shall be worshipping.
Worship Past Perfect Tense
- I had worshipped.
- It/He/She had worshipped.
- We/They/You had worshipped.
Worship Present Perfect Tense
- I have worshipped.
- It/He/She has worshipped.
- We/They/You have worshipped.
Worship Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have worshipped.
- It/He/She will/shall have worshipped.
- We/They/You will/shall have worshipped.
Worship Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been worshipping.
- It/He/She had been worshipping.
- We/They/You had been worshipping.
Worship Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been worshipping.
- It/He/She has been worshipping.
- We/They/You have been worshipping.
Worship Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been worshipping.
- It/He/She will/shall have been worshipping.
- We/They/You will/shall have been worshipping.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson