Animate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Animate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make something move or cause it to move.
Animate Past Tense / Animate V2:- Animated
Animate Past Participle / Animate V3:- Animated
Animate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Animate
Animate Simple Past Tense
- I Animated.
- It/He/She Animated.
- We/They/You Animated.
Animate Simple Present Tense
- I Animate.
- It/He/She Animates.
- We/They/You Animate.
Animate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Animate.
- It/He/She will/shall Animate.
- We/They/You will/shall Animate.
Animate Past Continuous Tense
- I was Animating.
- It/He/She was Animating.
- We/They/You were Animating.
Animate Present Continuous Tense
- I am Animating.
- It/He/She is Animating.
- We/They/You are Animating.
Animate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Animating.
- It/He/She will/shall be Animating.
- We/They/You will/shall be Animating.
Animate Past Perfect Tense
- I had Animated.
- It/He/She had Animated.
- We/They/You had Animated.
Animate Present Perfect Tense
- I have Animated.
- It/He/She has Animated.
- We/They/You have Animated.
Animate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Animated.
- It/He/She will/shall have Animated.
- We/They/You will/shall have Animated.
Animate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Animating.
- It/He/She had been Animating.
- We/They/You had been Animating.
Animate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Animating.
- It/He/She has been Animating.
- We/They/You have been Animating.
Animate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Animating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Animating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Animating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.