Approve Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Approve V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give permission for something to Bat.
Approve Past Tense / Approve V2:- Approved
Approve Past Participle / Approve V3:- Approved
Approve V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Approve
Approve Simple Past Tense
- I Approved.
- It/He/She Approved.
- We/They/You Approved.
Approve Simple Present Tense
- I Approve.
- It/He/She Approves.
- We/They/You Approve.
Approve Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Approve.
- It/He/She will/shall Approve.
- We/They/You will/shall Approve.
Approve Past Continuous Tense
- I was Approving.
- It/He/She was Approving.
- We/They/You were Approving.
Approve Present Continuous Tense
- I am Approving.
- It/He/She is Approving.
- We/They/You are Approving.
Approve Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Approving.
- It/He/She will/shall be Approving.
- We/They/You will/shall be Approving.
Approve Past Perfect Tense
- I had Approved.
- It/He/She had Approved.
- We/They/You had Approved.
Approve Present Perfect Tense
- I have Approved.
- It/He/She has Approved.
- We/They/You have Approved.
Approve Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Approved.
- It/He/She will/shall have Approved.
- We/They/You will/shall have Approved.
Approve Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Approving.
- It/He/She had been Approving.
- We/They/You had been Approving.
Approve Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Approving.
- It/He/She has been Approving.
- We/They/You have been Approving.
Approve Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Approving.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Approving.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Approving.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.