Beseech Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Beseech V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to ask earnestly or humbly.
Beseech Past Tense / Beseech V2:- Besought
Beseech Past Participle / Beseech V3:- Besought
Beseech V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Beseech
Beseech Simple Past Tense
- I Besought.
- It/He/She Besought.
- We/They/You Besought.
Beseech Simple Present Tense
- I Beseech.
- It/He/She Beseechs.
- We/They/You Beseech.
Beseech Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Beseech.
- It/He/She will/shall Beseech.
- We/They/You will/shall Beseech.
Beseech Past Continuous Tense
- I was Beseeching.
- It/He/She was Beseeching.
- We/They/You were Beseeching.
Beseech Present Continuous Tense
- I am Beseeching.
- It/He/She is Beseeching.
- We/They/You are Beseeching.
Beseech Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Beseeching.
- It/He/She will/shall be Beseeching.
- We/They/You will/shall be Beseeching.
Beseech Past Perfect Tense
- I had Besought.
- It/He/She had Besought.
- We/They/You had Besought.
Beseech Present Perfect Tense
- I have Besought.
- It/He/She has Besought.
- We/They/You have Besought.
Beseech Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Besought.
- It/He/She will/shall have Besought.
- We/They/You will/shall have Besought.
Beseech Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Beseeching.
- It/He/She had been Beseeching.
- We/They/You had been Beseeching.
Beseech Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Beseeching.
- It/He/She has been Beseeching.
- We/They/You have been Beseeching.
Beseech Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Beseeching.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Beseeching.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Beseeching.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.