Blossom Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Blossom V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to produce a flower.
Blossom Past Tense / Blossom V2:- Blossomed
Blossom Past Participle / Blossom V3:- Blossomed
Blossom V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Blossom
Blossom Simple Past Tense
- I Blossomed.
- It/He/She Blossomed.
- We/They/You Blossomed.
Blossom Simple Present Tense
- I Blossom.
- It/He/She Blossoms.
- We/They/You Blossom.
Blossom Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Blossom.
- It/He/She will/shall Blossom.
- We/They/You will/shall Blossom.
Blossom Past Continuous Tense
- I was Blossoming.
- It/He/She was Blossoming.
- We/They/You were Blossoming.
Blossom Present Continuous Tense
- I am Blossoming.
- It/He/She is Blossoming.
- We/They/You are Blossoming.
Blossom Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Blossoming.
- It/He/She will/shall be Blossoming.
- We/They/You will/shall be Blossoming.
Blossom Past Perfect Tense
- I had Blossomed.
- It/He/She had Blossomed.
- We/They/You had Blossomed.
Blossom Present Perfect Tense
- I have Blossomed.
- It/He/She has Blossomed.
- We/They/You have Blossomed.
Blossom Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Blossomed.
- It/He/She will/shall have Blossomed.
- We/They/You will/shall have Blossomed.
Blossom Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Blossoming.
- It/He/She had been Blossoming.
- We/They/You had been Blossoming.
Blossom Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Blossoming.
- It/He/She has been Blossoming.
- We/They/You have been Blossoming.
Blossom Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Blossoming.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Blossoming.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Blossoming.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.