Boil Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Boil V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to boil something.
Boil Past Tense / Boil V2:- Boiled
Boil Past Participle / Boil V3:- Boiled
Boil V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Boil
Boil Simple Past Tense
- I Boiled.
- It/He/She Boiled.
- We/They/You Boiled.
Boil Simple Present Tense
- I Boil.
- It/He/She Boils.
- We/They/You Boil.
Boil Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Boil.
- It/He/She will/shall Boil.
- We/They/You will/shall Boil.
Boil Past Continuous Tense
- I was Boiling.
- It/He/She was Boiling.
- We/They/You were Boiling.
Boil Present Continuous Tense
- I am Boiling.
- It/He/She is Boiling.
- We/They/You are Boiling.
Boil Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Boiling.
- It/He/She will/shall be Boiling.
- We/They/You will/shall be Boiling.
Boil Past Perfect Tense
- I had Boiled.
- It/He/She had Boiled.
- We/They/You had Boiled.
Boil Present Perfect Tense
- I have Boiled.
- It/He/She has Boiled.
- We/They/You have Boiled.
Boil Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Boiled.
- It/He/She will/shall have Boiled.
- We/They/You will/shall have Boiled.
Boil Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Boiling.
- It/He/She had been Boiling.
- We/They/You had been Boiling.
Boil Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Boiling.
- It/He/She has been Boiling.
- We/They/You have been Boiling.
Boil Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Boiling.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Boiling.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Boiling.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.