Breed Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Breed V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to produce offspring.
Breed Past Tense / Breed V2:- Bred
Breed Past Participle / Breed V3:- Bred
Breed V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Breed
Breed Simple Past Tense
- I Bred.
- It/He/She Bred.
- We/They/You Bred.
Breed Simple Present Tense
- I Breed.
- It/He/She Breeds.
- We/They/You Breed.
Breed Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Breed.
- It/He/She will/shall Breed.
- We/They/You will/shall Breed.
Breed Past Continuous Tense
- I was Breeding.
- It/He/She was Breeding.
- We/They/You were Breeding.
Breed Present Continuous Tense
- I am Breeding.
- It/He/She is Breeding.
- We/They/You are Breeding.
Breed Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Breeding.
- It/He/She will/shall be Breeding.
- We/They/You will/shall be Breeding.
Breed Past Perfect Tense
- I had Bred.
- It/He/She had Bred.
- We/They/You had Bred.
Breed Present Perfect Tense
- I have Bred.
- It/He/She has Bred.
- We/They/You have Bred.
Breed Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Bred.
- It/He/She will/shall have Bred.
- We/They/You will/shall have Bred.
Breed Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Breeding.
- It/He/She had been Breeding.
- We/They/You had been Breeding.
Breed Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Breeding.
- It/He/She has been Breeding.
- We/They/You have been Breeding.
Breed Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Breeding.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Breeding.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Breeding.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.