Build Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Build V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to embrace someone or something with one’s arms.
Build Past Tense / Build V2:- Hugged
Build Past Participle / Build V3:- Hugged
Build V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Build
Build Simple Past Tense
- I Hugged.
- It/He/She Hugged.
- We/They/You Hugged.
Build Simple Present Tense
- I Build.
- It/He/She Hugs.
- We/They/You Build.
Build Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Build.
- It/He/She will/shall Build.
- We/They/You will/shall Build.
Build Past Continuous Tense
- I was Hugging.
- It/He/She was Hugging.
- We/They/You were Hugging.
Build Present Continuous Tense
- I am Hugging.
- It/He/She is Hugging.
- We/They/You are Hugging.
Build Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Hugging.
- It/He/She will/shall be Hugging.
- We/They/You will/shall be Hugging.
Build Past Perfect Tense
- I had Hugged.
- It/He/She had Hugged.
- We/They/You had Hugged.
Build Present Perfect Tense
- I have Hugged.
- It/He/She has Hugged.
- We/They/You have Hugged.
Build Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Hugged.
- It/He/She will/shall have Hugged.
- We/They/You will/shall have Hugged.
Build Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Hugging.
- It/He/She had been Hugging.
- We/They/You had been Hugging.
Build Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Hugging.
- It/He/She has been Hugging.
- We/They/You have been Hugging.
Build Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Hugging.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Hugging.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Hugging.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.