Construct Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Construct V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to create something new or make something Bat.
Construct Past Tense / Construct V2:- Constructed
Construct Past Participle / Construct V3:- Constructed
Construct V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Construct
Construct Simple Past Tense
- I Constructed.
- It/He/She Constructed.
- We/They/You Constructed.
Construct Simple Present Tense
- I Construct.
- It/He/She Constructs.
- We/They/You Construct.
Construct Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Construct.
- It/He/She will/shall Construct.
- We/They/You will/shall Construct.
Construct Past Continuous Tense
- I was Constructing.
- It/He/She was Constructing.
- We/They/You were Constructing.
Construct Present Continuous Tense
- I am Constructing.
- It/He/She is Constructing.
- We/They/You are Constructing.
Construct Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Constructing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Constructing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Constructing.
Construct Past Perfect Tense
- I had Constructed.
- It/He/She had Constructed.
- We/They/You had Constructed.
Construct Present Perfect Tense
- I have Constructed.
- It/He/She has Constructed.
- We/They/You have Constructed.
Construct Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Constructed.
- It/He/She will/shall have Constructed.
- We/They/You will/shall have Constructed.
Construct Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Constructing.
- It/He/She had been Constructing.
- We/They/You had been Constructing.
Construct Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Constructing.
- It/He/She has been Constructing.
- We/They/You have been Constructing.
Construct Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Constructing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Constructing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Constructing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.