Consult Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Consult V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to talk to for advice.
Consult Past Tense / Consult V2:- Consulted
Consult Past Participle / Consult V3:- Consulted
Consult V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Consult
Consult Simple Past Tense
- I Consulted.
- It/He/She Consulted.
- We/They/You Consulted.
Consult Simple Present Tense
- I Consult.
- It/He/She Consults.
- We/They/You Consult.
Consult Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Consult.
- It/He/She will/shall Consult.
- We/They/You will/shall Consult.
Consult Past Continuous Tense
- I was Consulting.
- It/He/She was Consulting.
- We/They/You were Consulting.
Consult Present Continuous Tense
- I am Consulting.
- It/He/She is Consulting.
- We/They/You are Consulting.
Consult Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Consulting.
- It/He/She will/shall be Consulting.
- We/They/You will/shall be Consulting.
Consult Past Perfect Tense
- I had Consulted.
- It/He/She had Consulted.
- We/They/You had Consulted.
Consult Present Perfect Tense
- I have Consulted.
- It/He/She has Consulted.
- We/They/You have Consulted.
Consult Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Consulted.
- It/He/She will/shall have Consulted.
- We/They/You will/shall have Consulted.
Consult Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Consulting.
- It/He/She had been Consulting.
- We/They/You had been Consulting.
Consult Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Consulting.
- It/He/She has been Consulting.
- We/They/You have been Consulting.
Consult Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Consulting.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Consulting.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Consulting.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.