Contribute Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Contribute V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give or supply something of value that is desired or needed.
Contribute Past Tense / Contribute V2:- Contributed
Contribute Past Participle / Contribute V3:- Contributed
Contribute V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Contribute
Contribute Simple Past Tense
- I Contributed.
- It/He/She Contributed.
- We/They/You Contributed.
Contribute Simple Present Tense
- I Contribute.
- It/He/She Contributes.
- We/They/You Contribute.
Contribute Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Contribute.
- It/He/She will/shall Contribute.
- We/They/You will/shall Contribute.
Contribute Past Continuous Tense
- I was Contributing.
- It/He/She was Contributing.
- We/They/You were Contributing.
Contribute Present Continuous Tense
- I am Contributing.
- It/He/She is Contributing.
- We/They/You are Contributing.
Contribute Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Contributing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Contributing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Contributing.
Contribute Past Perfect Tense
- I had Contributed.
- It/He/She had Contributed.
- We/They/You had Contributed.
Contribute Present Perfect Tense
- I have Contributed.
- It/He/She has Contributed.
- We/They/You have Contributed.
Contribute Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Contributed.
- It/He/She will/shall have Contributed.
- We/They/You will/shall have Contributed.
Contribute Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Contributing.
- It/He/She had been Contributing.
- We/They/You had been Contributing.
Contribute Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Contributing.
- It/He/She has been Contributing.
- We/They/You have been Contributing.
Contribute Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Contributing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Contributing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Contributing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.