Converge Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Converge V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to come together or to meet.
Converge Past Tense / Converge V2:- Converged
Converge Past Participle / Converge V3:- Converged
Converge V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Converge
Converge Simple Past Tense
- I Converged.
- It/He/She Converged.
- We/They/You Converged.
Converge Simple Present Tense
- I Converge.
- It/He/She Converges.
- We/They/You Converge.
Converge Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Converge.
- It/He/She will/shall Converge.
- We/They/You will/shall Converge.
Converge Past Continuous Tense
- I was Converging.
- It/He/She was Converging.
- We/They/You were Converging.
Converge Present Continuous Tense
- I am Converging.
- It/He/She is Converging.
- We/They/You are Converging.
Converge Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Converging.
- It/He/She will/shall be Converging.
- We/They/You will/shall be Converging.
Converge Past Perfect Tense
- I had Converged.
- It/He/She had Converged.
- We/They/You had Converged.
Converge Present Perfect Tense
- I have Converged.
- It/He/She has Converged.
- We/They/You have Converged.
Converge Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Converged.
- It/He/She will/shall have Converged.
- We/They/You will/shall have Converged.
Converge Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Converging.
- It/He/She had been Converging.
- We/They/You had been Converging.
Converge Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Converging.
- It/He/She has been Converging.
- We/They/You have been Converging.
Converge Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Converging.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Converging.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Converging.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.