Expand Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Expand V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make bigger or wider.
Expand Past Tense / Expand V2:- Expanded
Expand Past Participle / Expand V3:- Expanded
Expand V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Expand
Expand Simple Past Tense
- I Expanded.
- It/He/She Expanded.
- We/They/You Expanded.
Expand Simple Present Tense
- I Expand.
- It/He/She Expands.
- We/They/You Expand.
Expand Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Expand.
- It/He/She will/shall Expand.
- We/They/You will/shall Expand.
Expand Past Continuous Tense
- I was Expanding.
- It/He/She was Expanding.
- We/They/You were Expanding.
Expand Present Continuous Tense
- I am Expanding.
- It/He/She is Expanding.
- We/They/You are Expanding.
Expand Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Expanding.
- It/He/She will/shall be Expanding.
- We/They/You will/shall be Expanding.
Expand Past Perfect Tense
- I had Expanded.
- It/He/She had Expanded.
- We/They/You had Expanded.
Expand Present Perfect Tense
- I have Expanded.
- It/He/She has Expanded.
- We/They/You have Expanded.
Expand Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Expanded.
- It/He/She will/shall have Expanded.
- We/They/You will/shall have Expanded.
Expand Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Expanding.
- It/He/She had been Expanding.
- We/They/You had been Expanding.
Expand Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Expanding.
- It/He/She has been Expanding.
- We/They/You have been Expanding.
Expand Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Expanding.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Expanding.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Expanding.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.