Convert Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Convert V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to change from one form or type to another.
Convert Past Tense / Convert V2:- Converted
Convert Past Participle / Convert V3:- Converted
Convert V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Convert
Convert Simple Past Tense
- I Converted.
- It/He/She Converted.
- We/They/You Converted.
Convert Simple Present Tense
- I Convert.
- It/He/She Converts.
- We/They/You Convert.
Convert Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Convert.
- It/He/She will/shall Convert.
- We/They/You will/shall Convert.
Convert Past Continuous Tense
- I was Converting.
- It/He/She was Converting.
- We/They/You were Converting.
Convert Present Continuous Tense
- I am Converting.
- It/He/She is Converting.
- We/They/You are Converting.
Convert Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Converting.
- It/He/She will/shall be Converting.
- We/They/You will/shall be Converting.
Convert Past Perfect Tense
- I had Converted.
- It/He/She had Converted.
- We/They/You had Converted.
Convert Present Perfect Tense
- I have Converted.
- It/He/She has Converted.
- We/They/You have Converted.
Convert Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Converted.
- It/He/She will/shall have Converted.
- We/They/You will/shall have Converted.
Convert Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Converting.
- It/He/She had been Converting.
- We/They/You had been Converting.
Convert Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Converting.
- It/He/She has been Converting.
- We/They/You have been Converting.
Convert Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Converting.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Converting.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Converting.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.