Curve Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Curve V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to draw or form into a curve.
Curve Past Tense / Curve V2:- Curved
Curve Past Participle / Curve V3:- Curved
Curve V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Curve
Curve Simple Past Tense
- I Curved.
- It/He/She Curved.
- We/They/You Curved.
Curve Simple Present Tense
- I Curve.
- It/He/She Curves.
- We/They/You Curve.
Curve Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Curve.
- It/He/She will/shall Curve.
- We/They/You will/shall Curve.
Curve Past Continuous Tense
- I was Curving.
- It/He/She was Curving.
- We/They/You were Curving.
Curve Present Continuous Tense
- I am Curving.
- It/He/She is Curving.
- We/They/You are Curving.
Curve Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Curving.
- It/He/She will/shall be Curving.
- We/They/You will/shall be Curving.
Curve Past Perfect Tense
- I had Curved.
- It/He/She had Curved.
- We/They/You had Curved.
Curve Present Perfect Tense
- I have Curved.
- It/He/She has Curved.
- We/They/You have Curved.
Curve Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Curved.
- It/He/She will/shall have Curved.
- We/They/You will/shall have Curved.
Curve Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Curving.
- It/He/She had been Curving.
- We/They/You had been Curving.
Curve Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Curving.
- It/He/She has been Curving.
- We/They/You have been Curving.
Curve Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Curving.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Curving.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Curving.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.