Describe Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Describe V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give a detailed account of.
Describe Past Tense / Describe V2:- Described
Describe Past Participle / Describe V3:- Described
Describe V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Describe
Describe Simple Past Tense
- I Described.
- It/He/She Described.
- We/They/You Described.
Describe Simple Present Tense
- I Describe.
- It/He/She Describes.
- We/They/You Describe.
Describe Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Describe.
- It/He/She will/shall Describe.
- We/They/You will/shall Describe.
Describe Past Continuous Tense
- I was Describing.
- It/He/She was Describing.
- We/They/You were Describing.
Describe Present Continuous Tense
- I am Describing.
- It/He/She is Describing.
- We/They/You are Describing.
Describe Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Describing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Describing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Describing.
Describe Past Perfect Tense
- I had Described.
- It/He/She had Described.
- We/They/You had Described.
Describe Present Perfect Tense
- I have Described.
- It/He/She has Described.
- We/They/You have Described.
Describe Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Described.
- It/He/She will/shall have Described.
- We/They/You will/shall have Described.
Describe Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Describing.
- It/He/She had been Describing.
- We/They/You had been Describing.
Describe Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Describing.
- It/He/She has been Describing.
- We/They/You have been Describing.
Describe Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Describing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Describing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Describing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.