Determine Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Determine V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make a decision or resolve a matter.
Determine Past Tense / Determine V2:- Determined
Determine Past Participle / Determine V3:- Determined
Determine V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Determine
Determine Simple Past Tense
- I Determined.
- It/He/She Determined.
- We/They/You Determined.
Determine Simple Present Tense
- I Determine.
- It/He/She Determines.
- We/They/You Determine.
Determine Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Determine.
- It/He/She will/shall Determine.
- We/They/You will/shall Determine.
Determine Past Continuous Tense
- I was Determining.
- It/He/She was Determining.
- We/They/You were Determining.
Determine Present Continuous Tense
- I am Determining.
- It/He/She is Determining.
- We/They/You are Determining.
Determine Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Determining.
- It/He/She will/shall be Determining.
- We/They/You will/shall be Determining.
Determine Past Perfect Tense
- I had Determined.
- It/He/She had Determined.
- We/They/You had Determined.
Determine Present Perfect Tense
- I have Determined.
- It/He/She has Determined.
- We/They/You have Determined.
Determine Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Determined.
- It/He/She will/shall have Determined.
- We/They/You will/shall have Determined.
Determine Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Determining.
- It/He/She had been Determining.
- We/They/You had been Determining.
Determine Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Determining.
- It/He/She has been Determining.
- We/They/You have been Determining.
Determine Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Determining.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Determining.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Determining.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.