Develop Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Develop V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to become more developed or better in some way.
Develop Past Tense / Develop V2:- Developed
Develop Past Participle / Develop V3:- Developed
Develop V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Develop
Develop Simple Past Tense
- I Developed.
- It/He/She Developed.
- We/They/You Developed.
Develop Simple Present Tense
- I Develop.
- It/He/She Develops.
- We/They/You Develop.
Develop Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Develop.
- It/He/She will/shall Develop.
- We/They/You will/shall Develop.
Develop Past Continuous Tense
- I was Developing.
- It/He/She was Developing.
- We/They/You were Developing.
Develop Present Continuous Tense
- I am Developing.
- It/He/She is Developing.
- We/They/You are Developing.
Develop Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Developing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Developing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Developing.
Develop Past Perfect Tense
- I had Developed.
- It/He/She had Developed.
- We/They/You had Developed.
Develop Present Perfect Tense
- I have Developed.
- It/He/She has Developed.
- We/They/You have Developed.
Develop Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Developed.
- It/He/She will/shall have Developed.
- We/They/You will/shall have Developed.
Develop Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Developing.
- It/He/She had been Developing.
- We/They/You had been Developing.
Develop Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Developing.
- It/He/She has been Developing.
- We/They/You have been Developing.
Develop Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Developing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Developing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Developing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.