Dim Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Dim V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make less bright or less intense.
Dim Past Tense / Dim V2:- Dimmed
Dim Past Participle / Dim V3:- Dimmed
Dim V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Dim
Dim Simple Past Tense
- I Dimmed.
- It/He/She Dimmed.
- We/They/You Dimmed.
Dim Simple Present Tense
- I Dim.
- It/He/She Dims.
- We/They/You Dim.
Dim Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Dim.
- It/He/She will/shall Dim.
- We/They/You will/shall Dim.
Dim Past Continuous Tense
- I was Dimming.
- It/He/She was Dimming.
- We/They/You were Dimming.
Dim Present Continuous Tense
- I am Dimming.
- It/He/She is Dimming.
- We/They/You are Dimming.
Dim Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Dimming.
- It/He/She will/shall be Dimming.
- We/They/You will/shall be Dimming.
Dim Past Perfect Tense
- I had Dimmed.
- It/He/She had Dimmed.
- We/They/You had Dimmed.
Dim Present Perfect Tense
- I have Dimmed.
- It/He/She has Dimmed.
- We/They/You have Dimmed.
Dim Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Dimmed.
- It/He/She will/shall have Dimmed.
- We/They/You will/shall have Dimmed.
Dim Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Dimming.
- It/He/She had been Dimming.
- We/They/You had been Dimming.
Dim Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Dimming.
- It/He/She has been Dimming.
- We/They/You have been Dimming.
Dim Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Dimming.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Dimming.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Dimming.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson