Download Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Download V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to obtain by downloading or copying from the Internet.
Download Past Tense / Download V2:- Downloaded
Download Past Participle / Download V3:- Downloaded
Download V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Download
Download Simple Past Tense
- I Downloaded.
- It/He/She Downloaded.
- We/They/You Downloaded.
Download Simple Present Tense
- I Download.
- It/He/She Downloads.
- We/They/You Download.
Download Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Download.
- It/He/She will/shall Download.
- We/They/You will/shall Download.
Download Past Continuous Tense
- I was Downloading.
- It/He/She was Downloading.
- We/They/You were Downloading.
Download Present Continuous Tense
- I am Downloading.
- It/He/She is Downloading.
- We/They/You are Downloading.
Download Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Downloading.
- It/He/She will/shall be Downloading.
- We/They/You will/shall be Downloading.
Download Past Perfect Tense
- I had Downloaded.
- It/He/She had Downloaded.
- We/They/You had Downloaded.
Download Present Perfect Tense
- I have Downloaded.
- It/He/She has Downloaded.
- We/They/You have Downloaded.
Download Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Downloaded.
- It/He/She will/shall have Downloaded.
- We/They/You will/shall have Downloaded.
Download Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Downloading.
- It/He/She had been Downloading.
- We/They/You had been Downloading.
Download Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Downloading.
- It/He/She has been Downloading.
- We/They/You have been Downloading.
Download Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Downloading.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Downloading.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Downloading.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.