Dump Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Dump V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- Dispose of, drain.
Dump Past Tense / Dump V2:- Dumped
Dump Past Participle / Dump V3:- Dumped
Dump V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Dump
Dump Simple Past Tense
- I Dumped.
- It/He/She Dumped.
- We/They/You Dumped.
Dump Simple Present Tense
- I Dump.
- It/He/She Dumps.
- We/They/You Dump.
Dump Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Dump.
- It/He/She will/shall Dump.
- We/They/You will/shall Dump.
Dump Past Continuous Tense
- I was Dumping.
- It/He/She was Dumping.
- We/They/You were Dumping.
Dump Present Continuous Tense
- I am Dumping.
- It/He/She is Dumping.
- We/They/You are Dumping.
Dump Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Dumping.
- It/He/She will/shall be Dumping.
- We/They/You will/shall be Dumping.
Dump Past Perfect Tense
- I had Dumped.
- It/He/She had Dumped.
- We/They/You had Dumped.
Dump Present Perfect Tense
- I have Dumped.
- It/He/She has Dumped.
- We/They/You have Dumped.
Dump Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Dumped.
- It/He/She will/shall have Dumped.
- We/They/You will/shall have Dumped.
Dump Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Dumping.
- It/He/She had been Dumping.
- We/They/You had been Dumping.
Dump Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Dumping.
- It/He/She has been Dumping.
- We/They/You have been Dumping.
Dump Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Dumping.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Dumping.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Dumping.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.